Clio used to be the Muse of History before she retired to Ashana. Now she works at the reception desk where she composes her lists and changes the appearance of the lobby on a whim.
In the third book, Myth‘s Legend, she befriends Myth and teachers her about ‘owning it’.
Description: Blue skin, yellow eyes, orange hair. She changes her appearance frequently.
- History – She can remember everything.
- Lists – This is a woman who loves her lists.
- Currently – Ashana
- Formerly – Ellada
- Calliope (Epic Poetry)
- Euterpe (Flutes & Music)
- Thalia (Comedy & Pastoral Poetry)
- Melpomme (Tragedy)
- Terpsichore (Dance)
- Erato (Love & Lyric Poetry)
- Urania (Astronomy)
- Polyhymnia (Sacred Poetry)